Uses for Baking Soda explained by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team.
Uses for Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used to make inexpensive cleaners, health and beauty products, pet supplies and so much more. Give these baking soda-based recipes a try, and unlock the power of baking soda in your home:
- Carpet Deodorizer: Sprinkling your carpet with baking soda and allowing it time to absorb the odors is an inexpensive and natural way to get rid of pet odors.
- Carpet Spot Cleaner: Use baking soda and vinegar as a spot cleaner for carpets.
- Oven Cleaner: You don’t have to use caustic chemicals to clean your oven. Here is how to use baking soda in a cool oven instead
- Drain Cleaner: Baking soda and vinegar can keep your drains draining, and will deodorize them as well.
- Silver Cleaner: Use baking soda and aluminum foil to take tarnish from silver pieces without any buffing.
- Scouring Powder: Baking soda makes a less-caustic and inexpensive scouring powder, without the nasty fumes.
- Dishwasher Detergent: You can make your own with borax and baking soda, eliminating the scents added to many commercial powders.
- Copper and Brass Tarnish Remover: Make a paste with baking soda and vinegar or lemon juice to clean tarnished pieces.
- Car Cleaner Recipes: Baking soda works as a tire cleaner, as well as a carpet and upholstery cleaner in your car.
- Toilet Unclogger: Use baking soda and vinegar to unclog a toilet without a plunger.
- Marble Cleaner: Baking soda is not the best cleaner for marble as it is alkaline and could damage marble. Here are precautions if you use it rarely.
Health and Beauty
- Toothpaste/Teeth Whitener: Baking soda is used in many types of toothpaste and teeth whitening products. You can make your own paste with baking soda, table salt, and glycerine.
- Mouthwash: You can use baking soda in water, with or without salt, as a mouthwash. It is even recommended by the National Cancer Institute for people who have a dry mouth due to chemotherapy.
- Deodorant: A little baking soda on a damp washcloth could replace other deodorant products.
- Dry Shampoo: Equal parts baking soda and cornstarch can be applied to your hair to remove oil when you don’t want to wash your hair.
- Dandruff Shampoo: Use baking soda instead of shampoo until your dandruff subsides.
- Shampoo: Mix one part baking soda with three parts water to form a paste. Use this fresh as shampoo.
Cooking in the Kitchen
- How to Make Baking Powder: You can turn baking soda into baking powder with this trick.
- Yeast Substitute: You can use baking soda and lemon juice or buttermilk.
- Dog Shampoo: You can use baking soda as a dry shampoo or wet shampoo for your dog.
- Litter Box Deodorizer: Sprinkle baking soda at the bottom of your cat’s litter box, before you add the litter.
- Soil Test: Use this trick with vinegar and baking soda to see if your soil is acidic or alkaline.
- Powdery Mildew Home Remedy: Spray your plants with this mixture to prevent the problem.
- Invisible Ink: Have fun with this non-toxic way to write secret messages.
Uses for Baking Soda Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com Forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about Uses for Baking Soda.