Sample Restaurant Lunch Menu explained by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team.
Sample Restaurant Lunch Menu
Here is a sample lunch menu that was used in one of my previous restaurants. I’ve updated the prices, but you should do your own math to make sure your food cost is correct. We wrote this menu very deliberately, using a variety of ingredients that cross over well with the dinner menu. By using ingredients on several different menu items, we were able to keep your food inventory lower and reduce waste through spoilage.
Because our restaurant was family owned, in a small Maine community, the menu offers a lot of familiar foods, like salads and burgers, but with our own special touches, including locally purchased foods whenever possible. Local foods makes your menu stand out and above chain restaurants, and it adds a perception of value to the meal – meaning people are willing to pay more for locally produced food. We integrated local beer, and lobster – a Maine specialty. We would add in exotic foods or really upscale specials periodically, especially during heavy tourist seasons. Otherwise, kept the menu pretty simple – and that is what customers liked.
The menu descriptions are short and to the point. This makes it easy for the customer to read and find what they are looking for and it also cuts down on printing costs because the menu is only one page long.
• Soups- Soup of the Day $2.95/$4.95 Seafood Chowder $5.95/$7.95
• Lobster Bisque $5.95/$7.95 French Onion $3.95/$5.95
• Buffalo Wings or Tenders-$9.95
• Mozzarella Sticks-$4.95
• Red Hook Ale Battered Popcorn Shrimp- $8.95
• Onion Rings-$4.95 Sweet Potato Fries-$4.95
• Caesar Selections- Plain-$8.95 With Chicken-$9.95 With Shrimp-$11.95
With Lobster-Market Price With Grilled Sirlion-$13.95 With Crab Cake-$11.95
• Greek Salad- Fresh spinach, crisp romaine, tomatoes, and Greek olives, with a feta-walnut dressing. $9.95
• Spinach Salad- Fresh spinach with mushrooms, hard boiled egg, and warm bacon vinaigrette. $9.95
All sandwiches are served with fries and cole slaw. Sweet potato fries, quinoa salad, side tossed salad available for $2 each.
• Crab Cake Sandwich- A delicate crab cake served on a toasted roll with lettuce and tartar sauce. $7.95
• Tuscan Grilled Chicken Panini- Grilled chicken with provolone, artichoke hearts, and roasted red pesto on grilled rosemary focaccia. $9.95
• Southwest Turkey Club- Sliced turkey on a toasted roll with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes and avocado-ranch dressing. $9.95
• Mediterranean Turkey Panini- Roast turkey on grilled rosemary focaccia with a spinach-artichoke cheese sauce. $9.95
• Pulled Pork- Our slow roasted pork simmered in tangy BBQ sauce and served on a toasted roll with cheddar cheese. $9.95
• Lobster Roll- A Maine favorite. Plump lobster meat, mayo and crisp lettuce on a toasted bulky roll. Market Price
• Tuna Melt- Your choice of bread with tuna salad and cheddar cheese finished on the grill. $7.95
• French Dip- A toasted sub roll with shaved prime rib and a cup of French onion soup for dipping.
• Build your own sandwich- Your choice of sliced turkey, prime rib, ham, or tuna with your choice of cheese. $7.95
• BLT- Enough said. $7.95
• Soup and Sandwich or salad- Your choice of our soup of the day with a ½ sandwich or a side salad. $8.95
Build Your Burger
- 8oz Angus beef patty served on a kaiser sourdough roll with lettuce, tomato, red onion. $10.95
- Black and Blue – Angus patty rubbed with cracked black pepper and topped with creamy blue cheese from York Hill Farm. $12.95
- Applewood Smoked Cheddar – Angus patty topped with Cabot Farms Applewood Smoked Cheddar and pickled red onions. $12.95
- Carribean Jerk – Jerk spiced- rubbed patty topped with swiss cheese and grilled pineapple. $11.95
All burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, red onions and house cut fries. Sweet potato fries or onion rings just $2 extra.
Be sure to ask your server about our daily dessert specials and our house made artisan ice cream!
Sample Restaurant Lunch Menu Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com Forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about Sample Restaurant Lunch Menu.