How To Make Hand Sanitizer explained by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team.
How To Make Hand Sanitizer
Tired of paying for hand sanitizer? Then, grab a few ingredients, and make your own!
Time Required: 15 minutes or less
What You Need:
- 2/3 cup Isopropyl alcohol 91% (rubbing alcohol)
- 1/3 cup aloe vera gel
- Essential oil in your choice of fragrance (optional)
- A bowl and spoon
- An empty container
- Mix the aloe vera and Isopropyl alcohol together until well blended.
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to the mixture for fragrance (if desired), and stir well.
- Pour the finished hand sanitizer into an empty container and seal. Be sure to label your sanitizer, so everyone in your house will know what it is.
Contains 65% Alcohol
- Many essential oils like tea tree oil and lavender have antibacterial properties. Use one of these to boost the germ-zapping power of your hand sanitizer.
- Save the bottles from store-bought hand sanitizer, and refill them again and again, or buy a set of travel-size squeeze bottles to use for your homemade sanitizer.
- A little goes a long way with this recipe. Once applied, just rub your hands together until the moisture evaporates and the stickiness vanishes.
- Make up a bunch of bottles of homemade sanitizer, and give it as gifts.
More Uses for Rubbing Alcohol
Rubbing alcohol has lots of other uses around the house. It can be used to make gel ice packs, to remove permanent marker and to make all sorts of cleaners. Experiment with the different uses for rubbing alcohol, and you’re sure to find more than a few reasons to keep a bottle on hand.
How To Make Hand Sanitizer Conclusion
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com Forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about How To Make Hand Sanitizer.