FCA Forex brokers list by ForexSQ financial experts, Review FCA regulated Forex brokers and open currency trading account with regulated FCA brokerages in UK.
What is FCA Forex Regulation
[sam id=”8″ codes=”true”]
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a regulator in the United Kingdom. As one of the eldest and most appreciated regulators around the world, there are numerous Forex Brokers that goal to obtain the license.
The FCA, which was before known as the FSA or Financial Services Authority, was acquainted with in the year 2013 while the UK Government considered FSA to be insufficient for dealing with financial irregularities for the period of the financial crisis of 2007-08.
In spite of that the Financial Conduct Authority is an EU regulated agencies, the FCA is extremely active and occasionally stricter than the rest of the experienced authorities in the EU. There were several cases that renowned Forex Brokers have received great fines from the FCA for price managements and performing against the customers best interests.
How Does FCA Regulation Work?
Financial Conduct Authority is an influential authority that has been allowed substantial powers to regulate the working standards of all financial companies functioning out of the United Kingdom. It has the power to cancel licenses, supervise marketing, audit company financials and publicity materials, and confirm that the clients get a sensible deal whereas dealing with financial firms. FCA also keep the power to suspend any companies for up to a year for any assumed fake activities, and can even suspend licenses forever if they deem appropriate. Thus, firms regulated under the FCA are estimated to work in favour of their customers, and not against them.
Is FCA Regulated Forex Brokers Trustworthy?
In the UK all the operating trading brokerage houses are required by law to come to be licensed and regulated by means of the FCA. Thus, FCA forex brokers are deliberated to be extremely reliable because of the several laws drawn in the code of conduct that is approved by the Financial Services Act of 2012. The Financial Conduct Authority is free to modify to these laws from time to time secure the interests of the customer.
FCA is Helpful to Client
FCA is the leading authority that supervises the working of a financial company and how it interrelates with the end customer. Their leading priority is to safeguard customers against all kinds of financial crimes and fraud. FCA assurances that the market integrity is kept together by checking the conduct of all recorded organizations and confirming that the financial system in the United Kingdom is kept successful and well.
FCA as well endorses healthy race in the marketplace by permitting companies to attract clients in the true services and interest of fair. FCA is a financial regulator that needs the customers to benefit from all the sturdy competition as a consequence of an open and clear market. Simultaneously, FCA also strengthens its stringent rules by prudently examining the actions of its associates and by confirming that none of the companies take benefits of any excuses in the system.
FCA Forex Brokers List
[sam id=”8″ codes=”true”]
- FxPro originated in 2006, London-based FxPro is an online broker providing Forex trading along with CFD’s. Mt4 and trader trading platforms are available. Fxpro is one of top FCA Regulated Forex brokers in UK.
- Plus500 brokerwas established in 2008 as an online international trading platform that is popularly used in Asia, Europe and Australia and elsewhere in the world.
- Forex.com is owned by parent company GAIN Capital (NYSE: GCAP). Operating since 2001, it was a first mover in getting currency markets to the selling trader.
- FXCM UK provides a no dealing desk model along with competitive spreads. FXCM brokerage provides trading in a wide variety of currencies including the Chinese Yuan.
- FXTM is an acronym for ForexTime.com, which is a new platform to the world of forex investing based in Cyprus, Belize and Europe’s trading capital of London UK.
- AvaTrade company was founded in 2006 in Dublin, Ireland and is licensed and fully regulated in the EU and BVI, as well as Australia, Japan and South Africa.
- eToro company is a social trading and multi asset brokerage company that has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel and the United Kingdom.
- HYCM offers several trading platforms and a wide variety of trading instruments. HYCM forex broker is one of the top FCA Forex brokers in UK.
- XM.com forex broker was established in 2009 in the Republic of Cyprus using the name Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. The broker is in the list of top 10 FCA regulated Forex brokers in UK.
- Fxstay foreign exchange Company provides professional managed forex accounts service in UK with competitive management fees, their specialty is trading on big investment safely. You dont need to know foreign exchange trading with them as their team handle trading for you.