cTrader Review explained by professional Forex trading experts the “ForexSQ” FX trading team.
cTrader is a Forex and CFD trading platform developed by Spotware Systems. The platform is hosted and white labeled for banks and brokers, allowing them to incorporate their own branding to their own cTrader platform.
Spotware Systems is a financial technology development firm. The company is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus where it’s team of over 110 are based, overseeing the development, support and day to day operations of the company’s products.
- – Low barrier to entry, no lengthy commitments
- – Round the clock technical support from Spotware
- – Plug in your own liquidity feeds or aggregator
- – Hosted solution with no technical or maintenance effort
- – An established and trusted brand in Forex and CFD trading
- – A whole product solution for operating brokerage technology
- – Extensible and open, integrate your own CRM and reporting
- – Scalable in every sense of the word, no limitations whatsoever
As part of Spotware’s whole cTrader product suite, brokers can leverage;
- – CRM solution for client onboarding, lead management, sales and retention processes with KYC registration forms and payment processor integration.
- – Partnership Programs for affiliates and Introducing Brokers.
- Fully localized solution for the China market.
- – Spread Betting for the UK market.
- – FIFO Netting for the US Market.
- – Plug in your own liquidity or aggregator.
Spotware offers custom development services for banks and brokers who want their own proprietary trading experience for their clients without the cost, complexity and responsibility of developing their own technology from the ground up.
- Andrey Pavlov
For more information about currency trading brokers visit TopForexBrokers.com Forex brokers comparison website, Tip ForexSQ.com foreign exchange trading experts please by share this article about cTrader Review.