Bitstamp Fees review explained by ForexSQ professional cryptocurrency exchange site, All you need to know about Bitstamp Fees, For more information about Bitstamp exchange you can also visit Bitstamp review by ForexSQ.com crypto currency website, The TopForexBrokers.com cryptocurrency exchange review and comparison, or Fxstay.com crypto currency investing company and get all information you need to know about the Bitstamp exchange.
Bitstamp Fees Review
Bitstamp exchange operates a unified fee schedule which results in a lower fee system than the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges. The exchange maintains a comprehensive list of all its fees, and some of these include:
- International Wire – 0.05% Deposit fee (minimum fee = 7.5 USD/EUR, maximum fee = 300 USD/EUR)/ 0.09% Withdrawal fee, minimum fee is 15.00 USD/EUR on Bitstamp’s end and may incur additional international bank fees.
- SEPA – Deposits, free of charge/ Withdrawals 0.90 EUR.
- Credit Card Purchases – 5% for all amounts (an additional fee may be charged by the card issuer).
- Debit Card Withdrawals – $10 Fee for loading up to $1000.00, for loading more than $1000.00 a 2% fee is accrued.
- Trading – Costs .25% for monthly volumes under $20,000 this drops all the way down to .10% for a monthly volume of over $20 million. All non-USD trading volumes are converted to USD using a spot exchange rate at the time of each trade.
- Cryptocurrency – Deposits and Withdrawals of the cryptocurrencies traded on Bitstamp are made free of charge.
The minimum allowable trade is 5 Euro for Euro denominated trading pairs. The minimum allowable trade is 0.001 BTC for BTC denominated trading pairs. The value of minimum trades in other trading pairs will be denominated in the fiat currency of the particular trading pair and limited to 5 whole units of that currency (example: $5, £5, etc.).
Bitstamp Fees Review Conclusion
However the Bitstamp cryptocurrency exchange is regulated but invest the amount you can afford to lose it as cryptocurrency trading contains risk of losing your capital.