Twitter Inc., the Web-based social messaging service, is developing a mobile music application that will let its users play and share songs on Apple Inc. (AAPL) devices, people with knowledge of the matter said.
The app will stream music from SoundCloud Ltd., a Berlin- based audio-sharing service, said one of the people, who asked not to be named because the plan hasnâ€™t been announced. Twitter last year acquired digital-media startup We Are Hunted as part of its push into music, a person said.
- 3U.S Dollar Rises to 6-Week High Versus Yen as Jobs Gain Backs Taper | Top Forex Brokers
- 3U.S. Stock-Index Futures Rise After Payrolls Report
- 3U.S. economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- 3U.S. job growth accelerates, weather cuts into hours worked
- 3Payrolls in U.S. Rise More Than Forecast; Jobless Rate Climbs | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Dollar turns broadly higher after jobs report
- 3U.S. jobless claims tumble to three-month low
- 3Jobless Claims in U.S. Fall to Lowest Level in Three Months
- 3EU Leaders Seek Coordinated Response to Russia: Video
- 3Crimea votes to join Russia, accelerating Ukraine crisis
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen