The odds that the stock market will rise today are little better than a coin flip.
Thatâ€™s hardly Earth-shattering news, of course, except for an unintended implication of my column yesterday.
I am afraid I may have encouraged investors to expect that a big down day after the election would reverse itself as early as the next day. Such a turn of events would be very welcome, of course, given the Dowâ€™s drop on Wednesday of more than 300 points.
- 1Dollar climbs against yen, pound
- 1Apple Probes Report ICloud Was Hacked to Gain Stars privet photos
- 1U.S. Stocks Fluctuate Near Record Before Factory Data
- 1Dollar General sweetens Family Dollar bid, may go hostile
- 1Dollar Gains to 7-Month High on Outlook for U.S. Economy | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Putinâ€™s Money Beats Sanctions in Russian Bank Bond Market
- 3European Bonds Rise on Factory Data; Ruble at Record Low
- 3Dollar rises slightly against yen, euro with investors on pause
- 3Euro Touches One-Year Low Versus Dollar | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Ukraine Fighting Surges as Russian-Backed Forces Gain
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen