forexsq - European stock markets dropped in early action on Monday, as uncertainty about the outcome of the U.S. presidential election weighed on investorsâ€™ minds.
The Stoxx Europe 600 index lost 0.4% to 273.88, giving up a 0.4% Friday gain that followed encouraging U.S. labor data.
Shares of Dutch postal company PostNL NV NL:PNL -9.53% dropped the most in the pan-European index, 5.4%, after the firm said third-quarter profit fell, mainly because of a decline in addressed mail volumes
- 1Dollar Heads for Longest Rally Since 1967 on Divergence
- 1'Hundreds of thousands' of orders placed for Alibaba in debut: NYSE
- 1Stocks Rise as Investors Await Alibaba to Begin Trading
- 1Alibaba Indicated to Open Higher After Record U.S. IPO
- 1Cantor: â€˜Buyâ€™ Alibaba shares after IPO
- 1Markets rally as Scotland votes to stay | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Yellen says poor Americans live in â€˜soberingâ€™ conditions
- 2Pound rises to two-year high against euro
- 2Pound 2-Year High Shows Bets Scotland Votes â€˜Noâ€™
- 2U.S. Stocks Climb on Fed Optimism, Lower Jobless Claims
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen