President Barack Obama managed to fight off a struggling economy to capture a second term as the nation‚Äôs chief executive Tuesday, vowing that ‚Äúwe‚Äôve got more work to do‚ÄĚ to cure the country‚Äôs fiscal ills.
It wasn‚Äôt the mandate he achieved four years ago, but Obama captured many of the same states he took when first elected in 2008, and was on the road to winning the popular vote ‚ÄĒ though that was in doubt at first. In defeating Republican challenger Mitt Romney, Obama won all the critical states where he held the slimmest of poll leads, including Ohio, Virginia, Colorado and Nevada.
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4‚ÄėI Think I‚Äôm Going to Die,‚Äô Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen