Three percent of Greeks trust their politicians, according to a new survey which shows rising support for opposition parties across the spectrum, from left-wing SYRIZA to ultra-nationalist Golden Dawn.
According to the KAPA Research poll, SYRIZA, which opposes the government's austerity policies, is the most popular party with 23.1 percent support, up from 20.7 percent in June. Golden Dawn had 10.4 percent support, up from 7.5 percent in June.
- 1S&P 500 Climbs for 4th Day on Stimulus Signs, Earnings
- 1Dollar Holds Losses With Early Fed Rate Increase Prospect Fading
- 1French Oil Giant Boss Dies in Moscow Executive-Jet Crash
- 1Euro Drops on Speculation ECB May Expand Stimulus
- 1Oil Slump Rings Alarm Bells for Nigeria as Elections Loom
- 1Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- 1Draghi has his back to the wall | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Ukraine, Russia, EU energy chiefs meet to finalize gas deal
- 1McDonaldâ€™s profit falls 30% on U.S., China woes
- 1Total CEO dies in plane crash
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen