Italyâ€™s inconclusive election triggered renewed market convulsions over Europeâ€™s debt crisis as recession-scarred voters repudiated budget rigor and established former comedian BeppeItalyâ€™s inconclusive election triggered renewed market convulsions over Europeâ€™s debt crisis as recession-scarred voters repudiated budget rigor and established former comedian Beppe Grillo as a political force.
In the four-way race, pre-election favorite Pier Luigi Bersani won the lower house by less than a half a point. Silvio Berlusconi, the former premier fighting a tax-fraud conviction and charges of paying a minor for sex, called for a recount and won a blocking minority in the Senate. In its first national contest, Grilloâ€™s group got more than 25 percent support. Grillo as a political force.
- 1Payrolls Rise Less Than Forecast, U.S. Jobless Rate Steady
- 1Job growth seen accelerating, leaving Fed closer to hike
- 3Fed leave rates unchanged, FOMC Statement
- 4Retail Sales in U.S. Rise as Consumers Unshaken by Turmoil
- 3Forex : Depth Missing When Needed in $5.3 Trillion-a-Day Currency Market
- 3Oil Price Will Go Lower Than $20, Goldman Says
- 3Forex : Which Country WillÂ Devalue Their Currency Next?
- 3BOE Says Global Turmoil Hasnâ€™t Shaken Its Economic Outlook
- 3Australia Labour Force, Unemployment increased
- 3U.S. unemployment rate hits 5.1%, lowest in 7 years
Follow ForexSQ on Social Networks
adp apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bank of england bank of japan bernanke best forex news boe boj bonds china china economy crude oil currencies currency currency news currency trading dollar dollar index dow dow jones draghi ecb economy economy news egypt eur eur/usd euro euro crisis euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stock markets european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve fomc forex forex news forex trading forex trading news franc fx fx news gbp/usd germany gold gold price google greece grexit imf iphone japan jobs report jpmorgan merkel nasdaq nfp obama oil oil price oil prices opec payrolls pound price of oil putin ruble russia s&p 500 spain stock stock futures stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks ukraine unemployment rate us dollar us economy us stocks usd usd/jpy wall street yellen yen yuan
“Yes, Dollar is stable and fix and it is useful for...”
“there is no gold savior anymore...”
“i think us stocks has bubble these days...”
“Federal Reserve want to have more control on banks...”
“actually forex traders know more about ite...”
“i know grexit will destroy euro 1finally...”
“most of forex traders shocked by euro falling...”
“oil prices will fall down more...”
“unexpectedly good nfp news for US dollar...”
“swiss national bank destroyed the forex market by its false decision...”