Forexsq.com - The Greek governmentâ€™s deadline for the biggest sovereign restructuring in history passed with a majority of investors signaling their readiness to participate in the debt swap.
The euro and stocks gained before the offerâ€™s close at 10 p.m. in Athens today as Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos told his Cabinet ministers that Greece had made â€śan appropriate framework with significant incentivesâ€ť for bondholders.
- 2U.S. stocks open lower; Dow falls below 17,000
- 2S&P 500 Earnings Top Estimates at 77% Pace Led by Ford
- 2U.S. Stocks Decline as Amazon, Visa Results Miss Forecast
- 2Gold Gains From 5-Week Low as Prices Near Technical Level
- 2Dollar Rises to Highest in Month as U.S. Outperforms
- 2U.S. durable goods orders rebound, core capital goods rise
- 2Focus on sterling Currency | Top Forex Brokers
- 2Pound falls as U.K. retail-sales data disappoint
- 2Donâ€™t Tell Anybody About This Story on HFT Power Jump Trading
- 2S&P 500 Extends Record on Facebook Rally Amid Earnings
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen