German business confidence unexpectedly rose from a 2 1/2 year low in November, signaling growth in Europeâ€™s largest economy may rebound.
The Munich-based Ifo institute said its business climate index, based on a survey of 7,000 executives, climbed to 101.4 from 100 in October for its first gain in eight months. Economists predicted a drop to 99.5 according to the median of 48 forecasts in a Bloomberg News survey. French business confidence increased from the lowest in more than three years this month, a separate report showed today.
- 2Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 2U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 2Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 2Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 2Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen