European stock markets traded in tight ranges on Friday, with support coming from a firmer financial sector and miners such as Rio Tinto PLC, while autos dragged on the downside.
The Stoxx Europe 600 index XX:SXXP +0.31% added 0.3% to 271.84, set to rise for a fourth consecutive day.
Banks were among biggest gainers in Europe.
- 1Loonie plummets against dollar on weak retail sales data
- 1U.S. consumer prices rise on shelter costs | Top Forex Brokers
- 1Yahoo profit soars following the Alibaba IPO
- 1S&P 500 Climbs for 4th Day on Stimulus Signs, Earnings
- 1Dollar Holds Losses With Early Fed Rate Increase Prospect Fading
- 1French Oil Giant Boss Dies in Moscow Executive-Jet Crash
- 1Euro Drops on Speculation ECB May Expand Stimulus
- 1Oil Slump Rings Alarm Bells for Nigeria as Elections Loom
- 1Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- 1Draghi has his back to the wall | Top Forex Brokers
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound s&p 500 spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen