forex news - The Greenback broke above the 0.9200 round price, and jumped to 0.9234 (five-month high) twice, recording a new intraday high at this mentioned price, after trading around the 0.9200 area during the European session. At the time of writing, the cross is quoting at 0.9220 (+0.12%).
According to the technical analysis and following Mataf.net, on the upside, the pair shows a first resistance at 0.9230, followed by the 0.9265 zone, and above of this area, the next resistance level is found at 0.9310.
On a downtrend perspective, the first support area lies at 0.9180, and below of this at 0.9135, showing the next support at 0.9075, according to the analysis by Mataf.net.
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen