forex news - The Greenback broke above the 0.9200 round price, and jumped to 0.9234 (five-month high) twice, recording a new intraday high at this mentioned price, after trading around the 0.9200 area during the European session. At the time of writing, the cross is quoting at 0.9220 (+0.12%).
According to the technical analysis and following Mataf.net, on the upside, the pair shows a first resistance at 0.9230, followed by the 0.9265 zone, and above of this area, the next resistance level is found at 0.9310.
On a downtrend perspective, the first support area lies at 0.9180, and below of this at 0.9135, showing the next support at 0.9075, according to the analysis by Mataf.net.
- 2Russian Aid Convoy Without Consent Deemed Invasion by Ukraine
- 2S&P 500 Fluctuates After Record Amid Yellen Comments
- 1Dollar Poised for Biggest Weekly Gain Since January
- 1How to protect your retirement from the next big crash
- 1Dollar flatlines ahead of Yellen, Draghi at Jackson Hole | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Family Dollar Rejects Dollar General Bid on Antitrust Issue
- 2Europe Stocks Rise as Data Signals Need for Stimulus
- 2Russia's first McDonald's shut down
- 2S&P 500 Tops Record Level on Fed Bets Before Jackson Hole
- 3Dollar Declines From 11-Month High Before Yellen; Krone Rallies
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf japan obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen