forexsq - World shares and the dollar steadied on Tuesday as investors waited for the U.S. election result, while uncertainty over Greece's next aid payment kept the euro at a two-month low.
Polls indicate the election between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney will be extremely close and the risk of a change in policy in the world's largest economy was keeping investors on the sidelines.
"With the uncertainty over the U.S. election and Greece it is likely that investors will be sitting on their hands again today," said Heinz-Gerd Sonnenschein at German bank Postbank
The MSCI index of world stocks was steady at 329.88 points as European markets opened.
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen