ForexSQ.com - Greeceâ€™s fight to win its second international bailout may only open a new chapter in its struggle to remain in the euro area.
The rescue plan, which European officials and Greek creditors say may be wrapped up in coming days, includes a loss of more than 70 percent for bondholders in a voluntary debt exchange and loans likely to exceed the 130 billion euros ($171 billion) now on the table.
That wonâ€™t stanch the bleeding, say economists including Holger Schmieding of Berenberg Bank in London. Greece will be saddled with too much debt, too little growth and too large a budget hole to do without even more money that euro nations led by Germany are increasingly reluctant to offer, they say.
- 1Oil Price Jumps Most in Three Years on Faster U.S. Economic Growth
- 1Wall Street stocks surges for second day on strong GDP data
- 1Forex Market Biggest Day in Years as Investors Flee Risk
- 1Black Monday because of China sinks world stocks and Forex Market
- 1The Fed Is Looking at a Very Different Dollar Than Wall Street
- 1Oil Price sinks 4 percent and hits new low on China
- 1Who's Next in the Currency Market's Race to the Bottom?
- 1U.S. Existing home sales rise to eight-year high
- 1Nigeria Vows to Fight Forex Betting on Naira Devaluation
- 1U.S. Jobless claims edge up; labor market still improving
Follow ForexSQ on Social Networks
adp apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bank of england bank of japan bernanke best forex news boe boj bonds canadian dollar china china economy crude oil currencies currency currency news currency trading dollar dollar index dow dow jones draghi ecb economy economy news egypt eur eur/usd euro euro crisis euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stock markets european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve fomc forex forex news forex trading forex trading news franc fx fx news gbp/usd germany gold gold price google greece grexit imf iphone japan jpmorgan merkel nasdaq nfp obama oil oil price oil prices opec payrolls pound price of oil putin ruble russia s&p 500 spain stock stock futures stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks ukraine unemployment rate us dollar us economy us stocks usd usd/jpy wall street yellen yen yuan
“Yes, Dollar is stable and fix and it is useful for...”
“there is no gold savior anymore...”
“i think us stocks has bubble these days...”
“Federal Reserve want to have more control on banks...”
“actually forex traders know more about ite...”
“i know grexit will destroy euro 1finally...”
“most of forex traders shocked by euro falling...”
“oil prices will fall down more...”
“unexpectedly good nfp news for US dollar...”
“swiss national bank destroyed the forex market by its false decision...”