forexsq - The yen dropped to its weakest level in four months against the dollar as investors speculated that the Bank of Japan (8301) will expand monetary stimulus next week.
New Zealandâ€™s dollar rose to a two-week-month high after the central bank left interest rates unchanged and said market sentiment has improved. The euro rose versus the greenback for the first time in three days as Handelsblatt reported that Greece will get a loan of up to 20 billion euros ($26 billion) to supplement its second rescue. The dollar declined against all but one of its 16 major peers after the Federal Reserve said it plans to continue buying bonds to support the economy. forex
- 3Sterling Dips after BoE Minutes | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Brent Crude Rises as Ukraine Fighting Intensifies
- 1Gold Holds Above Three-Day Low as Ukraine to U.S. Weighed
- 2Two Ukraine Fighter Jets Downed by Rebels Near MH17 Site
- 2Aussie Climbs on Inflation as Emerging Currencies Rally
- 2NY Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank's U.S. arms: source
- 2Bank of England Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
- 5For stocks, Dow 20,000â€”then a crash?
- 4Consumer prices rise in June as gasoline prices jump
- 4FxPro Safety of Client Funds | Top Forex Brokers
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen