forexsq - The euro fell against the yen and dollar on Wednesday as investors took profit on gains made after euro zone policymakers agreed on a new debt target for Greece.
The yen also rose against the dollar as market players pared back expectations of aggressive monetary easing by the Bank of Japan and concerns about the U.S. fiscal cliff increased.
International lenders agreed a plan to cut Greek debt earlier this week, allowing the country to avoid a chaotic default and helping push the euro to a one-month high of $1.3010.
But a lack of detail and growing scepticism over how Athens will implement the reforms needed to reach the new targets made investors wary of pushing the single currency higher. forex
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen