forexsq - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar while Bunds extended losses on Tuesday after the German ZEW sentiment survey for December beat expectations.
The euro rose to a session high of $1.2976 after the data was released, from around $1.2964 beforehand. The euro recovered further from a two-week low of $1.2880 struck on Monday on political turmoil in Italy.
German Bund futures extended their earlier fall, reaching a session low of 145.38, down 22 ticks on the day. forex
- 1Dollar rises against pound, euro ahead of Scottish vote
- 1Appleâ€™s New iPhone 6 Smartphones Top 4 Million in Pre-Orders
- 1Dollar Rises as Commodities Decline on China; Ruble Falls
- 1Scots Breakaway Seen at 45% Probability by Economists
- 1Alibaba is coming: Should you buy it?
- 1Record S&P 500 Masks 47% of Nasdaq Mired in Bear Market
- 1Carney Steering BOE in Scots Vote as Quebec Casts Shadow | Top Forex Brokers
- 1An economic puzzle has been revised away
- 1U.S. dollar is flat against rivals after data
- 2Yahooâ€™s Yang Is Back Playing Alibaba-Board Power Broker
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen