forexsq - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar while Bunds extended losses on Tuesday after the German ZEW sentiment survey for December beat expectations.
The euro rose to a session high of $1.2976 after the data was released, from around $1.2964 beforehand. The euro recovered further from a two-week low of $1.2880 struck on Monday on political turmoil in Italy.
German Bund futures extended their earlier fall, reaching a session low of 145.38, down 22 ticks on the day. forex
- 1Margin Call And Stop Out level Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Major Difference | Top Forex Brokers
- 1U.S. Said to Warn Money Managers of More Russia Sanctions
- 1Dollar Heads for Weekly Gain as Data Support Pace of Fed Taper
- 1Swipe these credit card deals while they last
- 1Compensation battle rages four years after BP's U.S. oil spill
- 3Difference Of Market Execution And Instant execution In MT4 | Top Forex Brokers
- 4â€˜I Think Iâ€™m Going to Die,â€™ Student on Korean Ferry Phoned
- 4Ukraine Crisis Deepens as Putin Invokes 'Right' to Invade
- 4U.S. Stocks Decline as Google, IBM Sales Disappoint
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar ecb economy economy news eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold greece imf japan nfp obama oil pound spain stock stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen