forexsq - The dollar and Japanese yen fell sharply as the euro rallied early Wednesday after the House of Representatives passed a bill to undo much of the fiscal cliff threatening the U.S. economy.
After trading at 79.792 late Monday in North America, the ICE dollar index DXY -0.28% had fallen to 79.460 by Wednesday afternoon in Asia.
The index, which tracks the dollar against six major rival currencies, moved as low as 79.28, as U.S. lawmakers passed a bipartisan deal undoing much of the fiscal cliff of austerity measures, which began going into effect at the start of the year. forex
- 1Dollar climbs against yen, pound
- 1Apple Probes Report ICloud Was Hacked to Gain Stars privet photos
- 1U.S. Stocks Fluctuate Near Record Before Factory Data
- 1Dollar General sweetens Family Dollar bid, may go hostile
- 1Dollar Gains to 7-Month High on Outlook for U.S. Economy | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Putinâ€™s Money Beats Sanctions in Russian Bank Bond Market
- 3European Bonds Rise on Factory Data; Ruble at Record Low
- 3Dollar rises slightly against yen, euro with investors on pause
- 3Euro Touches One-Year Low Versus Dollar | Top Forex Brokers
- 3Ukraine Fighting Surges as Russian-Backed Forces Gain
Become Our Fan
apple asia stocks asian stocks australian dollar bernanke boj china dollar draghi ecb economy eur eur/usd euro euro zone europe stocks european central bank european stocks eurozone eurusd facebook fed federal reserve forex forex news forex trading fx gbp/usd gold google greece imf obama oil pound spain stock stock market stocks swiss franc u.s dollar u.s. dollar u.s. economy u.s. stock u.s. stock futures u.s. stocks us dollar usd wall street yen