Arab Forex brokers reviews and comparison by ForexSQ.com experts, We provide a list of top ten Forex brokers in Middle East for those foreign exchange traders looking for the Top 10 Forex Brokers in Arabian countries to open currency trading account. We list top Arab Forex broker’s MT4 trading platform if you are looking for the Top 10 Arab Forex Brokers list with Metatrader 4 online trading platform.
Top Ten Arab Forex Brokers
- FxPro – Originated in 2006, London-based FxPro is an online broker providing Forex trading along with CFD’s. Mt4 and trader trading platforms are available. Fxpro Forex broker is one of the Top Forex Brokers in Middle East countries.
- Plus500 – The Plus500 broker was established in 2008 as an online international trading platform that is popularly used in Arabian countries, Europe and Australia and elsewhere in the world.
- FOREX.com – Forex.com is owned by parent company GAIN Capital (NYSE: GCAP). Operating since 2001, it was a first mover in getting currency markets to the selling trader.
- FXCM – provides a no dealing desk model along with competitive spreads. FXCM brokerage provides trading in a wide variety of currencies including the Chinese Yuan.
- Markets.com – The Markets.com maintains its headquarters in Cyprus, UK and is an investment services firm that is operated by Safecap Investments Limited (Safecap), which was founded in 2006 and is a subsidiary of Playtec PLC.
- AvaTrade – The AvaTrade company was founded in 2006 in Dublin, Ireland and is licensed and fully regulated in the EU and BVI, as well as Australia, Japan and South Africa.
- eToro – The eToro company is a social trading and multi asset brokerage company in Arabian counries that has registered offices in Cyprus, Israel and the United Kingdom.
- HYCM – In trade for 30 years, HYCM offers several trading platforms and a wide variety of trading instruments. HYcm forex broker is one of the Top Arab Forex Brokers, It is a division of the Henyep Group, a global corporation with a presence in 20 countries.
- XM – The XM.com forex broker was established in 2009 in the Republic of Cyprus using the name Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. The broker is regulated by CySEC as well as the UK’s Financial Services Authority (FSA).
- Fxstay – foreign exchange Company provides professional managed forex accounts service in Arabian countires with competitive management fees, their specialty is trading on big investment safely. You dont need to know foreign exchange trading with them as their team handle trading or you.
Arabian Forex Brokers With MT4 Platform
Metatrader 4 or MT4 is the most popular Forex trading platforms in the whole world. Spread betting firms that offers MT4 give customers the capacity to upload and purchase custom indicators, then run automated trading strategies based on pre-set technical perimeters. Dealers can also follow “Professional Advisors” and trade based on recognised FX policies without the need to physically execute trades.
MetaTrader 4 also offers FX traders with around 400:1 margin, mullet chart capability, micro lot (small per point size), hedging tools, a mobile platform and “One Click Trading” There are only some spread betting brokers that provides access to MT4.
The Best Arab Brokers Offering Spread Betting
IG Group are the most recognized spread betting brokers. As well as their own platform, customers can trade FX, Index and supplies through MT4. They also have a very nice welcome bonus for new customers. New customers can get a minimum deposit bonus of up to £3,750. It is one of the unique and biggest spread betting brokers. It can also offer access to the markets through MT4 as well as their own online platform.
Invented in 1974 as a spread betting business under the name IG Index broker. The company provides trading in sets including EUR/USD, AUD/USD, and USD/JPY with spreads as low as 0.8 pips. IG group are one of the largest Top 10 Arab Forex Brokers. Customers mostly trade through their own well recognized platform. Though, as MT4 is such a popular choice for FX traders recently IG Markets launched an MT4 option.
CMC Markets was founded in the UK in 1989 and listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) in 2016. Almost thirty years of experience trading in financial markets has created a loyal following of traders who regularly use this award winning platform for investing their money in various international financial marketplaces.
ETX Capital is a broker that was established in 2002 and is headquartered in London, England. The broker also provides financial spread betting for Arab traders.
Recognized in the UK in 1983, City Index provides Forex trading, CFD’s and spread betting. The MT4 platform is offered with added tools and features. CityIndex is one of the unique and biggest spread betting brokers. City Index can offer access to the markets through MT4 as well as their own online platform.
If you get a deposit bonus, you are more possible to have troubles withdrawing. The difficulty with withdrawing doesn’t necessarily indicate there is anything wrong with the broker, in fact the terms and conditions of the bonus were possibly misunderstood. To avoid difficulties, avoid deposit bonuses.
Share this top 10 Forex brokers in Middle East please
ForexSQ.com write this article for those traders looking for the Top Arab Forex Brokers to open foreign exchange account and make money online in Arabian countries so if this article helps you to find out the Top 10 Arab Forex Brokers list then tip us please by share it and help other currency traders to know who are the Top 10 Arab Forex Brokers.